Wednesday, November 19, 2008







for our murder mystery party matt was a very brittish "Inspector Jackson" and he was totally mysterious. i was "Rhona Sadit" and was likewise totally mysterious and also was

married to the guy who got murdered, how sad! we had not been married "yet but a fortnight." (tragic, really. knife in the head.) but it was fun. we way had the best costumes. and matt tried having an accent which is always funny! he kept saying things like "you bloke" and "jolly good" and "right-o" and once in a while just "oi there!" or "i do say..." very british, until he put his mustache under his chin, and ditched the magnifying glass, then he was a wee irish. and said "i've got to find me rainbow, quick lad! v'ye seen one anywheres?!" too bad his belly is fake, huh? looks so good on him!!

4 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

That looks so fun!!! I've seen pics on other peoples blogs that did the same type of party for Halloween. To bad me and Damien don't have friends....:):):) And you look so cute!!!

p.s. I am going to go private on my blog, so leave me your email address in a comment or email me at adsmith1214 at yahoo dot com if you'd like an invite!!

another p.s. your girls are so cute! i about died laughing at your little one and her birthday cake! i don't think i've ever seen anyone use hands AND feet! so cute!

Mike and Angie Rockwood said...

I love it!!! You both look so great. Mike and I have been wanting to do a murder mystery party but when we go to do it something seems to come up. You know how that goes. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Bryan and Karalee said...

What sexy humans you are. I love your figure Matt. And Marlise you really for reals look cute in that dress!! Serious. I think that you should wear it to church weekly. And I like your hair big and poofy, it is so bootiful. I hope you didn't get murdered. that would make me sad...like this. :(

Allyx and Dan said...

YAY! I love this! You guys look great. I was really bummed when I found out Matts mustache and belly were fake. yall are awesome awesome.