Friday, December 5, 2008

more oregon trip pics...
livie and her new best friend aunt jaycine and liza and her new best bud uncle mark. liza was watching football with mark and i overheard her say to him "this is my favorite show." then they were best buds. just like that.
liza trying to knock her cousin faith out of the tree with with her giant twig.

liza "riding" a bike. she thought she needed to hold her helmet on with her hand the whole time. and matt pulled her by the other hand up and down the street. he's so nice. how cute...





liza holding liv. she's a good sissy.






4 comments:

Harmon Family said...

Starla is going to be there as well.We need to have a day where we get together with all of our friends and just hang out. Is Bean going to be home as well? I have already talked to Jessica and we want to get together. So I am going to talk to everybody, (probably not Jess,she is trying to get her little baby out and not be preggers anymore) and figure out a day and time to get together. I am so excited to see everyone again. I miss you all.

Harmon Family said...

Oh yeah, I was going to ask where you hubby is from. We are currently living in Vancouver WA, just across from Portland OR.

Bryan and Karalee said...

I love that Liza has to hold on her helmet. What a Wierdo. I also love the picture where she is holding Livie. I think Liza is getting so strong.

Damien and Ashley said...

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving! Oregon is beautiful!