Saturday, May 8, 2010

Baby Gabriel!!

The Girls were so excited to see and hold their new baby brother. I'm notsure if the nine months took longer for Marlise or for the girls. Here are some cute pictures of Gabriel and his new family. Her are the facts I know everybody likes to here: Weight 7lbs 1oz, height 20.5", born at 8:04pm Thursday, May 6th, 2010. As you can see from the pictures he has lots of hair (the most out of all our children). He and Marlise are doing very well and both are getting well deserved rest. Enough talk here are the pictures.




1 comment:

Bryan and Karalee said...

I am so happy for you guys! Little Gabe is so precious. I wish I could have help him longer, and I wish I could be around to see him more.
It was so much fun to bring the girls to the hospital to see thier new baby brother. They were so excited and could hardly wait to see him.
Since today is Mothers Day, I just want to tell Marlise that I think you are a great Mother. I love your kids and how sweet they are. I know its because you teach them so well. I hope I can become more like you. Thanks for being one of my best friends. I know this Mothers day will always be a special one because of baby Gabriel. I hope him and Grant will be good friends.

Congrats on your new little buddy to have around. He is already so loved, especailly by me!!!