Sunday, October 31, 2010

Liv's Birthday!






Livia is Three Years Old!!! Here are a few pics from her party, she got to wear her "party dress" and have a "pink cake with strawberries" so it was a Great party. Some of her favorite things... Parties, Pink, Dresses, Cake, Strawberries, Presents, Ice Cream... could it get any better!? well maybe not - but these pictures could hardly get worse... these are the best ones i got of her party! sad :( ! what up? I can't believe she's three. she doesn't look old enough to me... she'll be in sunbeams in a couple months!! AhHhH!!! My sweet baby girl

1 comment:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Those were your best pictures from that night?? Wow...pathetic.

ha ha...that was rude..thats why I liked it. mean things are funny.

Anyway Happy Birthday to Livia!! I was glad i could make it to her fun party. She was beautiful in her party dress. I hope she will get some good use out of her large pony with blue eyeshadow from me and granters. That is one sweet off brand pony!!
Love ya Liv!